Thursday, May 23, 2013

This week...

This week has just been one of those weeks...longer days at work with 2 extra kids. I was so ready for my 5 day weekend, until it came and I don't think the kids have gone without fighting/whinnying/clingy and all over me at all. My should be time alone in the shower was interrupted by Ari who has recently learned how to open doors, and get through my barricade. On top of that Ari has been very difficult about taking her afternoon nap. Ryan loves to brag about how good she is for him on his days off. Basically I hate him and I am very jealous. Kidding, I really do love him a lot. He just gets a lot of one on one time with her, and I wish I still had that.

On the bright side of my weekend we are getting a new (to us) couch from my parents either tonight or tomorrow. We've been wanting a bigger couch for a while, and were planning on waiting until we move into a house to buy one, but when my parents offered it to us we couldn't refuse. The kids can jump and make a mess on it and we won't care as much as we would if it were a new one. Also, another positive part of my weekend is I get Monday off. I will soak all of my time off up. The next two weeks will be long. My little sister is getting married, so on top of helping with the wedding, I'll be working 5 day work weeks, instead of just 3. My paycheck will be nice, and I'll have to buy myself something nice for all of my hard work!

So I've been wanting to go chemical free with all of my cleaning products. I made some vinegar spray cleaner about a year ago that works pretty well. I just bought stuff today to make homemade laundry detergent. I just have to say, I love Pinterest and all of the neat and helpful ideas you can find on there. Anyway, my mom has been using homemade laundry detergent for a while, and loves it. Hers is powder, but I prefer liquid so I will try that instead. Wish me luck, I hope it turns out well.

Thanks to whoever actually read this whole jumbled post with me basically ranting the whole time. Sometimes you just need to vent and get all your feelings out there to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment