Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby!

My life has been blessed in so many ways by this man. Before i got married someone told me that I would marry someone very special. Ryan and I had a very close relationship right away. We became best friends right away, and told each other things that we had never told anyone else. Since then kids and life have happened, but it has just made our relationship deeper and stronger. I am so glad that i can still call Ryan my best friend. Happy birthday to this handsome man!

I asked Ari a few questions about her dad, here they are....

Q 1 - What do you like to do with Daddy?
          A - Play a game

Q 2 - What does daddy eat?
         A - food. ( I tried to get specifics, but she wouldn't give me any)

Q 3 - Where does daddy work?
          A - I fink in his car

Q 4 - How old is daddy?
         A - Um, 2. I fink maybe he is 2.

Q 5 - What is daddy's name?
         A - I can't like daddy's name.

Q 6 - What are you going to get daddy for his birthday?
          A - Candles.
          Q - How many candles?
           A - 3 candles

No comments:

Post a Comment