Thursday, May 9, 2013

Positive Things

I miss having time to myself, I miss keeping my apartment clean for more than 2 minutes, I miss the alone time I used to have with Ryan. There are a lot of things I miss, but I look at my life the way it is now, and I would not change a single thing. In a way I love having toys and books covering my floor, Cheerios scattered and piles of laundry. It tells me that I have happy children who love to play, and eat. I am constantly reminding myself that I am so fortunate to have all of the many things I have. Lately I have been trying to be a more positive person, and focus on the things I am blessed with, instead of focusing on things that get me down. Today Istarted a list of things that i am blessed with. I plan on adding to it daily, and if I'm having a bad day, or a hard time with something I will have it with me to pick me up. I have so much in my life to be grateful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment