Friday, August 21, 2015

Jones Creek Day Trip

I grew up camping multiple times a year all of my childhood. We camped at the mountains, beaches and all over the place. Many childhood memories are from camping. My family always tells me that I was the messiest child when I was little, although, my brother told me that I'm the opposite now. I haven't gone camping nearly I as much since I've been married and had kids. 


My family was up camping at Jones Creek, one of my favorite places. There aren't any bathrooms, or cell phone reception, but it's so pretty and relaxing so of course we had to go up for the day. 



One of my favorite things to do when I was little was try to cross the creeks and streams by stepping over the rocks while trying not to fall in. 90% of the time, however, I did fall in. 




Much like my younger self, my kids enjoyed getting filthy and playing in the water.






No comments:

Post a Comment